Monday, March 19, 2007

Predictions coming true…..


So, my predictions about the SENSEX are coming true.

If you read my blog posted on January 15, it was 14,200 then & I was skeptical, though people were gung-ho about it climbing to around 15,000+.

15,000+ ? Forget it….it started today from about 12,450…it has climbed some 150+ points, I believe.

But where does it leave us?

There was a steady erosion of 15%….and I wouldn’t be surprised if sometime in next 1-3 months it drops again by some 2000 points or more.

Right now, you have 3 major factors looming in front:


  1. Upcoming political instability after U.P. elections……UPA govt. is jittery.
  2. Globally “overheated” markets, FII’s might withdraw money in a jiffy.
  3. “Poor judgement” in lending by sub-prime brokers in the U.S., causing panic globally

1 comment:

Wizard of Oz said...

Excellent analysis.

I also gained from the market falling down temporarily. I bought & sold in 2 months, making profit. In next 6 months, how low do you think Sensex will go?

Any predictions for the Dow - next 2-3 months?